This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information Cultivate (we) collect when you visit our website. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
Your privacy really matters:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t sell any of your personal information
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so. For example, to communicate with you or to make our website better.
Information You Provide to Us
We only collect personal data that is submitted with a user’s consent through one of our online forms.
We do not collect sensitive data such as information on health, race, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs. The information we collect will be limited to that required for the function that we collect the data for and that helps us to serve you as a user.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Analytics: We collect anonymised data on your navigation and interactions on our site for the purposes of tracking usage and performance information about our website. This data is used by us to improve our website, and it does not identify you as an individual.
- Log Information: Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
Notification of changes
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us here
Updated 24 May 2018