This regulates your use of the Cultivate Creative website and all material within it. If you do not agree, do not use this site.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about ‘Cultivate’ and its business.
- The materials contained within this website are directed at those who access the website from within the United Kingdom. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent that they are applicable.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, ‘Cultivate’ is providing this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition ‘Cultivate’ does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
- Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither ‘Cultivate’ nor any of its affiliates, partners, members, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘Cultivate’ does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of ‘Cultivate’, its affiliates, partners, members, employees or other representatives.
- Copyright © 2009-2016, Cultivate Creative Limited. All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, underlying source code and all other material on this website are copyright Cultivate Creative Limited or their technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- No part of the text or graphics on this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from ‘Cultivate’. However, you are permitted to print or save to your local hard disk one copy of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use. Requests for permission for copying or use beyond this should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any visitor to the ‘Cultivate’ website who hyperlinks to any other website is deemed to acknowledge that ‘Cultivate’ has not reviewed and disclaims responsibility for any information contained in any such site accessed through the hyperlink.